Be Savvy with SavvyLoo
Discover how SavvyLoo is redefining sanitation today!
No sludge generated
Low lifecycle costs
No digging required
Feeling the pinch?
You aren't alone!
Quick figures from portable sanitation providers in South Africa
95% of sanitation providers place logistics costs as their #1 ops-cost, with a 25% price increase since 2015.
95% of the sanitation waste (950g per kg) is water (1kg/l). Saving logistics costs can be driven by cutting the water load.
85% of PSPs place labour as a top-3 cost driver. Costs increased 35% since 2015, without matching operational efficiency.
Profitability is under pressure through industrial action, service delivery protests and fluctuations through currency devaluation.
How can we help?
Redefine Portable Sanitation
Be savvy with the loo that changes poo!
- As a desiccating toilet, there is absolutely no water required.
- No pumping, no pipes, just harnessing nature’s strongest disinfectant: the sun.
- The condensed sunlight and heat dries the waste and kills pathogens that cause disease and odour.
NO TOXIC SLUDGE
- Urine and faeces are separated, desiccated and bagged in-situ.
- No heavy, bulky, toxic sludge to manage.
- A family of 4 generally produces a bag of dry waste in a month.
- Waste can be up-cycled further.
NO DIGGING REQUIRED
Save time, labour and the environment!
With no digging required and no infrastructure needed, SavvyLoo can be placed anywhere, at any time, with minimum effort and maximum use.
Waste is collected in biodegradable bags for gasification and biomedical uses, as well as fertilizer.
DIGNIFIED & GREEN
- With almost no environmental footprint the SavvyLoo is the ultimate in green sanitation solutions.
- And a safer loo is the first step to a safer you.
Who We've Worked With
What Clients Say
Meet The Team
Dr Dudley Jackson
CEO & Director